« Home | Wal Mart and Arbys » | Week 3 Photos » | Songs of the Moment! » | Week 3 Blog » | Independence Day - LOL » | Photos - Week 1 » | Week 2 Blog » | Week 1 Blog » | I'm off, tomorrow! »

Week 4 Blog

Week 4 started so good! The whole of Junior Camp went to Dorney Park Amusement Park in Allentown! I was pumped for this as I have never heard of it before! After a ride in the famous yellow school buses, we split ino groups! Our first ride was Talon. It was a suspended coaster and great! The rides were all too immense to explain in words but Steel Force had a 205ft drop, another was nearly 100 years old and Hydra had sooo many twists and turns etc etc. I managed to get on all the big rides about 3 times each as there was no queues and sit at the front on each of them! Unfortunately on the way home I noticed my sun burn. Damn hurt!

Then the day went from great to shit when I noticed my iPod had been stolen from my room at camp while I was away. This really pissed me off especially we turned the place upside down and I retraced my steps which confirmed it had been stolen!

So the day after, I went to the State Police Station with Jesse (driver) and I got interviewed by a cop who gave me a reference number and said he will look into it!

So the rest of the week I was ill with sunburn and a sore throat, but it was recovered by Thursday in time to go with Kinslow (from my room), Suzanne and Loretta to Baltimore. It was a good 3hr30m car journey but was a rite laugh! We stayed in his Uni accomodation, just outside Baltimore in Towson, pretty nice place! We went into town and had Sushi for dinner. Then we went to get drunk in a bar, which I got served in! Was sweet!

The walk home was fun, as we got more beer from a Liquor store and then I nicked a sign saying "Sidewalk Closed" which was funny, especially as we had to keep dropping the sign and walk on whenever a police car drove past!

Waking up with a hangover isn't good, but I recovered as we visited a typical USA Diner before our drive home! Was tasty!

Next week is the start of Color War, I'll explain more then!

ipod

baltimore

police

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets.