« Home | Week 5 Blog » | Week 4 Blog » | Wal Mart and Arbys » | Week 3 Photos » | Songs of the Moment! » | Week 3 Blog » | Independence Day - LOL » | Photos - Week 1 » | Week 2 Blog » | Week 1 Blog »

Week 6 Blog

Intersession had started, no campers for 2 days! AMAZING! We were meant to have meetings but I didn't listen to any of them! I had been moved to Arava, a younger group of kids, and a new set of co counsellors! We had to re arrange the bunk for the new campers!

The new set of campers arrived Tuesday morning, and it was such an early start, but it didn't matter too much as I was doing the radio show which meant I could chill, and I was on traffic duty for a bit too!

Teaching started again on Wednesday which was wierd to do after 2 Weeks! I had 3 C.I.T's - Dawn, Peanut and Henry to assist me with the teaching which was good! I've also started to get to know other C.I.T's which is really good to make more friends!

On one night this past week, some of the Kitchen staff and the Israelis held a rave up in the Bait, was really good until Frank the Tank shut it down! Grrr!

The rest of the week has been cool, our International Lads 07 hoodies arrived and I managed to break my camera, which after being on the phone to the insurance company for around 1 hour, found out I was covered for accidental damage! So I ordered a new one off Amazon.com on Friday. It was really good value and a really decent camera. At least I will be able to capture the moment now until I return home to the UK!

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets.