« Home | Week 6 Blog » | Week 5 Blog » | Week 4 Blog » | Wal Mart and Arbys » | Week 3 Photos » | Songs of the Moment! » | Week 3 Blog » | Independence Day - LOL » | Photos - Week 1 » | Week 2 Blog »

Week 7 Blog

Week 7 finally gave me my first day off in over 2 weeks! It was on Monday - Tuesday. So myself, Gary and Claire (from the office) go a lift from one of the security guys to Lehighton. This gave us a chance to get out of camp for a while, have nice food and also chill!

When we got to Lehighton we went to the Cinema and bought tickets to see the Simpsons Movie. We had a little bit to chill so we wandered around Giant supermarket. The movie was excellent, really funny! Eating popcorn American style is weird. It's plain and you put butter and then sprinkle a flavor on!? WTF!

So after the movie, we went to get some dinner. We went to an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet! Was so good value and really tasty. I went so non Kosher, eating all the pork dishes I can find! Writing about it now is making me want a Chinese, NOW! After the meal, we wandered around Wal Mart for a bit of shopping, then got a ride back to camp! A good day off!

On Thursday I had another day off, but couldn't get out of camp, so ended up chilling and looking up stuff to do after camp for most of the day. We had a concert going on in the Beit called "Camplified". I thought it was really good, had a load of singers and bands all performing, including the guy who wrote Camp Harlam's famous "Summertime Forever!". Later on, I managed to get out of camp and went to Wawa's, which was really good. I got a Wawa Philly Cheesteak - was so nice!!

The next day, a load of us went to Platz's for lunch! I had Hot and Honey wings - was sooooo tasty! Loved them!

Nothing much else has happened this week, but next week we have Dorney Park to look forward to and then not much longer until camp finishes!

Good times!

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets.