« Home | Week 7 Blog » | Week 6 Blog » | Week 5 Blog » | Week 4 Blog » | Wal Mart and Arbys » | Week 3 Photos » | Songs of the Moment! » | Week 3 Blog » | Independence Day - LOL » | Photos - Week 1 »

Week 8 Blog

Been a bit of a manic week this week, done so much! It was the last week of Chugim as Color War starts next week so we've been having a laugh with the kids in lessons!

We went to Dorney Park again on Monday which no one really wanted to because the weather looked shit. Thankfully it brightened up during the day and we all ended up having a really good time! I had a wicked group with Micky, Nate and Sarah (C.I.T) as leaders and a group of Arava girls who all wanted to go on fast rides! So it was a good day and I was shattered when we got back!

Rest of the week just involved teaching. On Friday night we had the Camp Talent Show which was a laugh, 3 of my campers sung a song which was great to see! We also went bunk hopping on Thursday night and had a Midnite feast in the hangar! Was really fun!

I had my day off on Saturday and me, Lisa and Carolyn went to the Outlet Mall in the Pocono Mountains! It was sooooo big! I bought a new pair of shorts and a top from Aeropostale, a Polo shirt from Polo Ralph Lauren and some Gangsta clothes from Ecko. Everything was soooooooo cheap!! We had dinner in a restaurant called Luna Rossa and I had a cheesesteak! Was lovely! We came back to camp and then watched the C.I.T Variety Show which was easily the best evening activity here this summer!

After this about 20 of us went to Luna Rossa again, but this time to drink! There was a bouncer on the door and I thought I wasn't going to get in, but I gave him my ID, he passed it to a barmaid, who passed it to another barmaid then to another bouncer who then said I'm fine! WTF the drinking law is 21 here and I got in with my real ID stating my real date of birth! I wasn't complaining though! I got very drunk and we had a good dance with everyone there! Was a laugh! But I was hanging on Sunday morning!

So next week is the final week of Camp Harlam and we have been finalising our final travel plans! I can't wait!

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets.