« Home | Week 10 Blog - The Travels Begin! » | Week 9 Blog » | Week 8 Blog » | Week 7 Blog » | Week 6 Blog » | Week 5 Blog » | Week 4 Blog » | Wal Mart and Arbys » | Week 3 Photos » | Songs of the Moment! »

Week 11 Blog - More travelling in the states!

Monday - WWE RAW DAY!





Tonight, I was to complete a boyhood dream! I was going to see WWE Raw in the USA! w000t!




So after everyone waking up hungover as fuck, myself and Simon went into Boston and grabbed a bite to eat in a bar - that was showing Sky Sports News! - and then toured the sights! Boston is a very nice, English looking city. I really enjoyed walking around! I needed to buy some shorts so I went to Champs and purchased a couple pairs! We made our way back to the hostel, where I got changed and then set straight back out to TD Banknorth Garden to see WWE RAW! Before I set off, I managed to lock the car keys in the trunk, as well as the room keys! DOH!




I got to the arena via Metro and picked up my tickets and was told I wasn't allowed bags, so I went to a bar and they kept it for me for $10. Pissed me right off! But anyway, wasn't gonna let it get me down! I eventually got into the arena, my seat was amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better one! I bought myself a programme to remember the occasion by!




They recorded heat first for WWE.com, and then we went Live on SCI FI for Monday night raw! Was an amazing time! After the show went off the air, Triple H and Randy Orton had a dark match. HHH won and I managed to get right down to ringside to see it! I also shook Ring Announcer Lillian Garcia's hand!




After the event I met up with Simon and we got the Metro back to the hostel after getting on one the wrong direction! LOL


Tuesday



Today was the last day with our baby - the car! We left Boston early to make sure we got the car back on time but a 4 hour trip took around 6 hours because of stupid traffic! grrr! We then got a lift to Metropark station from a hotel porter where we got a train to New York. After this trip, we had to get the subway to the Air Train to JFK, as we were crashing in a Super 8 Motel for the night before our early flight the next day. We got the shuttle from JFK airport and ended up in the hotel, shattered! We got some dinner and slept after a bit of Family Guy!



Wednesday



A very early start at 4am, we got the Shuttle to the Jet Blue air terminal at 0445am! We had a 0630am flight to catch! Flight 1301 to Washington Dulles! We were all shattered, but check in was easy except I had to pay $20 excess baggage which pissed me off! The flight was smooth, and the plane was empty, but it was wicked to check out the views of USA as we flew over! Another cool thing about JetBlue is that they had live DirecTV satellite on your own personal TV screens!



The flight was 45 minutes long and we got to the luggage carousel in no time! Kinslow was waiting for us in Arrivals and we were on our way to Towson University, our base for the next 4 days. We were all shattered from the early start, so we all had a quick snooze!

Later on in the day, Kinslow had organised a surprise for us with his Dad in Baltimore. So we took a drive to the Harbor and he had organised a boat trip with a friend around the Harbor. Was amazing. We picked up some wings from Hooters - the burds were stunning - and then took them on the cruise! I even managed to drive the boat for a while! Was an amazing time and was over quicker than I had expected but was so great! We then went back to the flat for a well earned sleep!

Thursday

Today, I would be attended a Uni Lecture! LOL! We slept late and then at 1230pm Myself, Kinslow, Simon and Dunstan went to Crossings and Cultures of Theatre in Towson Art Block! Was a right fun lesson, the teacher was some old hippy guy and we ended up chucking balls at each other! After the lesson, we had lunch in the Cafeteria! This uni was exactly like the ones you see in movies hehe! I then went and bought a T Shirt and Hoodie from the Uni Store as a souvenir!

In the evening, we went round to Greg's flat - Waterfront Director at camp - for a lovely meal of Steak and Rice, and lots of beer! Hehe. After this, we went to a friend of Chris's house for their Frat Meeting! It was a beer pong tournament! On the way back to Kinslow's flat, we stopped by Maccy D's, and all got out and pretended to drive thru as a walk thru! LOL RANDOM!

Friday

Today, we all went into Washington DC to see the sights! Was an amazing time to see the city as it was pretty much quiet. But my only complaint was that it was just too hot! We visited the White House, the Capitol, Lincoln Memorial, WW2 Memorial and took silly suggestive photos infront of the Washington Monument! We also went into the Space and Air museum which was really interesting!

We went back home via Hooter's in Towson. The girls here were beautiful too! I had a nice dinner of wings! When we got back to Campus, there were loads of Parties going on, so we visited a few, drunk lots, and then back to Kinslow's. I played a drunken game of Chess with Drew (Kinslow's mate) which was really noisy, so downstairs paid a visit! They were really nice girls - Amy and Jackie.

After this randomness, Drew took me to the tower - where all the Freshman live! I was loved because of my accent! Hehe! Then we went to 7Eleven! Was a really random, but enjoyable, night!

Saturday

A lie in and then a trip to Wal Mart was on the cards for the Morning. We had a bagel for breakfast from Towson House Of Bagels! NICCCE! Later in the afternoon, I went to watch the soccer game with Amy (downstairs neighbour of Chris) which was really nice. She is a real nice girl! Towson won 2-0 and I was quite impressed with the quality of the game! In the early evening myself and Simon went to the Towson Mall to meet with Greg. I got my iPod and also played on the iPhone - amazing!

Us 3 went to TGI Fridays for dinner which was a laugh! I loved my breaded Mac n Cheese balls! Hehe! They brought me and simon the wrong main so we sent it back and it took over 1/2 hour to recieve the proper stuff! So I spoke to the manager and we got the main course refunded! W00t! After this we went back to Greg's to chill for a bit, and then he dropped us off at the Party round Kinslow's house! I spent most of the night chatting to Amy, I do like the girl! It was a very random and drunken night and I know I kissed the girl I liked! :D

Sunday

I have never felt so rough after a night of drinking before, and an early start so Myself and Simon could get to Baltimore for a Bus to NYC was horrible. So much so, I was sick on the bus - in the toilet thank god! We got into Port Authority bus terminal early - probably because the driver was a maniac - and made our way to our hostel - Jazz On The Villa - via the metro in Harlem.

It took forever to check in, mainly because reception staff were arguing between themselves!, but eventually we were allocated rooms. We went downtown for some food which was ok and then back to bed in Harlem as we were off to Six Flags Great Adventure theme park in the Morning!

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets.